Treat yourself, subscribe for this Live online weekly class.
If you can’t make the live class – enjoy the recording!
These classes are taught with a smile and with a joy of perseverance.
Surprise yourself learn to relax and stay calm, trust yourself and your abilities, let go and become flexible without the feeling of loss when you actually have gained. A body in balance will achieve, know and perform in a relaxed way.
My deep awareness of Chi brings a different effect into this online yoga chi gong class.
- Join and become part of the membership Face Book group, where you find practical information and weekly updates relating to yoga chi gong and your general health
- New recordings every week
- Enjoy and learn the great benefits of yoga and chi gong supporting each other
- Detox, rebuild and rejuvenate physically but also mentally
- Each class is tailored for the needs of the individual.
Every class is taught in 3 parts: warming up, specific exercises for this session and closing down. You will also enjoy Kum Nye, which I teach to give you a deeper awareness for your inner being and for a deep relaxation.
This class is in English
I’m a certified Iyengar yoga teacher and instructor in Golden Wings Chi Gong / Tai Chi / Kum Nye with more than 25 years of internationally experience (see more info on Online Chi Gong classes)
Add a smile to your life with a joy of perseverance through Yoga, Chi Gong – Kum Nye and Visualisations.
Place: In the convenience of your home using your internet PC, tablet or Iphone
Time: Wednesdays 40 minutes CET 10.00 AM – GMT 9.00 AM – Brisbane Oct.-March 7 PM, April – Oct. 6 PM
Per month 305 DKKr – regularly enrollment, please contact me for payment per month.
For 3 month 720 DKKr. – 1. January/1. April/1. July/1. September
How to enroll:
- Use contact and write to me, ask for one complementary live session and receive one weeks recording
- or simply join immediately and be part of our joyous Face Book group. You will be send payment link if you chose to join
- no experience needed you are all very welcomed to join
If you have any concerns, please contact me. For now – enjoy your day!